- Chengzhi Zhang, leader of IR&TM Group@NJUST and professor at ischool of NJUST and his esearch interests include information retrieval, information organization, text mining and nature language processing.
- Guo Chen , associate professor at ischool of NJUST and his research interests include knowledge organization, text mining and nature language processing.
- Chenglei Qin, Review mining.
- Bowen Li, Methodology in information science.
- Heng Zhang, Taxonomy generation, Software entity extraction.
- Yuzhuo Wang, Knowledge entity extraction and evaluation.
- Yi Zhao, Scholar profiling.
- Haixu Xi, Knowledge entity extraction and evaluation.
- Chen Yang, Novelty Measuring of Scientific Article.
- Tong Bao, Knowledge Entity Extraction.
- Wenqing Wu, TBD.
- Xinyi Yan, Keyphrase Extraction and Generation.
- Yi Xiang, TBD.
- Jiaqi Zeng, 2022
- Ziling Chen, 2022
- Jingyu Zhang, 2022
- Yi Mao, 2022
- Yanqi Ren, 2022
- Yang Yang, 2022
- Xinlong Chu, 2021
- Siqi Wei, 2021
- Shuyu Peng, 2021
- Zile Hu, 2021
- Wenqi Yu, 2021
- Yukai Yang, 2021
- Haochuan Li, 2021
- Liang Tian, 2020
- Lei Zhao, 2020
- Yingyi Zhang, PhD 2022, now: Assistant Professor at Soochow University.
Phd Thesis: Extracting the Relationship of “Problem-Method” in Academic Papers.
- Shuitan Ma, PhD 2020, now: Data Scientist at Tencent Inc., China.
Phd Thesis: Citation Recommendation Based on Citing Time Preference and Argumentative Zoning of User Query.
- Chao Lu, PhD 2019, now: Assistant Professor at Hohai University.
Phd Thesis: Identifying Content Features of Domain Emerging Topics and its Application.
- Qingqing Zhou, PhD 2018, now: Assistant Professor at Nanjing Normal University.
Phd Thesis: Book Impact Assessment Based on Multi-source Heterogeneous Data.
- Xiaolan Wu, PhD 2018, now: Associate Professor at Nanjing Normal University.
Phd Thesis: Finding Interdisciplinary Users on Social Media and its Application.
- Lei Li, PhD 2018, now: Assistant Professor at Beijing Normal University.
Phd Thesis: Research on Answer Quality Judgement on Academic Social Q&A Sites.
- Yuntian Song, 2019
- Yuxin Xie, MSc 2022, master thesis: Extraction of Fine-grained Method Entities in the Full-text Content of Academic Articles and Their Association and Evolution Analysis
- Minghui Meng, MSc 2022, master thesis: Sentiment Analysis of Online Peer Reviews and Application
- Ruping Wang, MSc 2021, master thesis: Methodological Sentences Recognition and Automatic Summarization Based upon Full-text of Academic Articles
- Lifan Liu, MSc 2021, master thesis: Interdisciplinary Knowledge Flow based on Citation Content
- Shaohu Hu, MSc 2021, master thesis: Text Keyword Extraction Based on Eye-tracking Data
- Jin Xu, MSc 2020, master thesis: Automatic Identification of Cited Spans and Classification of Citation Type in Academic Articles.
- Ruiyi Ding, MSc 2020, master thesis：Mention Behavior and Influence Analysis of Algorithm Based on Full-text Content of Academic Articles.
- Tiantian Tong，MSc 2019, master thesis: Automatic Summarization of Book Review Based on Multi Source.
- Xuehua Chi，Msc 2019, master thesis: Constructing Precise Profile of Scholars Automatically.
- Qiangbing Wang，MSc 2018, master thesis：User Profile Construction and its Application Based on Online Social Network.
- Shurui Xu，MSc 2018, master thesis：Interdisciplinary Topic Identification Based on Citation Relation and Citation Content.
- Zijing Yue， MSc 2018, master thesis：Dietary Preferences Mining and its Application Based on User-generated Content.
- Xiaoyong Zhang，MSc 2017, master thesis：Automatic Construction and Application of Concept Taxonomy Based on Multi-Source Heterogeneous Data.
- Hua Zhao，MSc 2017, master thesis：Research on the Knowledge Organization Pattern based on Users in Social Network.
- Jian Shao，MSc 2016，master thesis: Hashtag Generation and Its Application Based on Multilingual Microblog.
- Xiaoxue Gu，MSc 2015, master thesis: Research on Multilingual Tags Clustering and Visualization.
- Lijuan Tang，MSc 2013, master thesis: Multilingual Tags Clustering and Its Application.
- Sha Liu，MSc 2012, master thesis: Building and Evaluating Special Domain Comparable Corpus.
If your information is out of date, please get in touch!